CSC offers a wide variety of summer camps. Camp is open to Members and Non-members.
Click each header to download the corresponding PDF. Please fill out the Health and Release form below and bring on your camper's first day. You can also download the 2017 Camp Information packet.
MULTISPORT CAMP (Ages 6-13):
- Monday—Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Weekly and daily rates available, June 5th-August 4th
- Lunch provided daily (allergies/restrictions can be accommodated)
- Ice skating, squash, swimming, tennis and more!
- Athletic instruction provided by CSC Pros
- Three scheduled field trips: Captains baseball game (6/28), Science Museum (7/12) and Sky Zone (8/2)
- Member Cost: $300 per week ($70 per day drop-in rate)
- Non-Member Cost: $350 per week ($80 per day drop-in rate)
- Tots Tennis (3.5-6 years old)
- Tuesdays 4:00-5:00pm & Saturdays 1:30-2:30pm (June 6th-July 15th)
- Member Cost: $100 (1 day/wk) or $180 (2 days/wk)
- Non-Member Cost: $160 (1 day/wk) or $285 (2 days/wk)
- Racquet Sports Camp (Ages 6-11)
- Monday—Friday 9:30am-3:30pm (June 5th-August 4th)
- Tennis, Pickleball, Paddle and Table Tennis
- Lunch provided daily
- Member Cost: $300 per week ($75 per day drop-in rate)
- Non-Member Cost: $400 per week ($95 per day drop-in rate)
ICE RINK OFFERINGS:
- Excel High Performance Camp (Ages 11-18)
- Monday—Friday 11:30am-3:30pm (June 5th-August 4th)
- Member Cost: $250 per week ($60 per day drop-in rate)
- Non-Member Cost: $325 per week ($70 per day drop-in rate)
- Excel campers who want a full day experience can add-on a half-day of Multisport Camp
- Multisport Camp Half-day Add-on
Starts MSC at 8:30am then joins Excel after lunch at 12:00pm
Member Cost: Additional $190 per week ($45 per day drop-in rate)
Non-Member Cost: Additional $240 per week ($55 per day drop-in rate)
- Youth Hockey Skills Sessions every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- CSC Hockey Camp: Be the Next 87! (August 7th-9th, 2017)
- Comprehensive daily programing for competitive skaters, including on and off-ice clinics such as yoga, strength training, artistry, etc.
- Beyond the Basics, group lessons for skaters Basic 5 to Free Skate 6!
- Join us for weekly group classes in the only curriculum approved by USA Hockey, US Figure Skating, and US Speedskating!
Health and Release Form Camp Information Packet
Please fill out the below form to register for Mulitsport, Racquet Sports or Excel only.
For more information on multisport camp, contact Jen Schade
, Program Director, 216/658-1336
For more information on tennis camps, contact Barb McMillon
, Pro Shop Manager, 216/421-8211
For more information on ice rink offerings, contact Kim Brack
, Rink Coordinator, 216/658-1321